Ambition life

 

Punctuality is another main factor to achieve and fulfill ambitions. I hope I can serve my nation, children and students by becoming an ideal teacher in befitting and manner.


Everything is possible in the life with hard work and positive attitude. I want to promote teaching sector of Pakistan at international level. Ambition means a strong desire to do or achieve something in life which will proceed everyone towards achieving goals.


Punctuality. Rather I think that fame is like a bubble which can burst on any way. If wishes were horses then everyone would like to ride on them, If wishes were birds then everyone would like to hunt or keep in a cadge. If I fulfill my ambition, I will do my best as a teacher. I shall be sincere, truthful, honest, punctual, humble, modest, kind, well organized and efficient in the said profession. Meaning of hard work has been divided into following three categories.


Ambition. I shall try to mold the character of my students and help them to choose their career in a befitting manner. I can serve people by becoming an ideal teacher. Ambition gives us aims, objects, goals and targets of life. Most of the people choose their profession which can give money but my aim is change and different from them and not in this category.


 A good teacher can provide doctors, engineers, scientists and builds good nation. Despite of these facts, still man cannot give up ambitions. Human wants and ambitious are unlimited, Moreover, man is also ambitious by nature, however a good and positive ambition can built a good citizen. Efficient work is the method of working in a well-organized and competent way. It gives us a sense of direction and motivation towards our goals in the life.


My ambition in life is to become an ideal teacher in order to take part in nation building through this holy profession. Everybody has an ambition in his life to do something in better and different manner. I will make them ideal citizens and good Muslims. I want to see human beings leading a comfortable and bright life which is possible through only this holy profession.


I am already working hard, trying to get good marks in the classes, which will help me in getting admission good college and university. My aim is to serve the country in a befitting manner. As an ideal teacher, I should have high moral character and personality. In fact, many of the wishes of the people die in their budding and early stage. Ambition mean a strong desire to do or achieve something in the life. I am trying my best for my ambition and I will do it soon.


Efficiency or Efficient Work. I want to make a special study in the field of teaching. Punctuality means happening or doing something at the agreed or proper time.I am not hungry for fame, popularity or any type of monetary benefits.


Why is it that some people seem to make it far in life, have clear goals and vision, have dreams they go after, and seem to be constantly moving forwards, where others seem to be either directionless, jump from one interest to another, waste time in life, get bored quickly, or generally don’t know what they want to do in life?


Well, it’s very possible they have a very clear aim in life, and, if asked what their ambition in life is, they would be able to say “my ambition in life is and follow it up with a clear and concise answer.


This knowledge of what their ambition in life is drives them forwards in life with energy and It keeps them on focus and gives them meaning in their life.


With that ambition, with that drive, with that meaning, their lives become exciting and interesting. They are unlikely to get bored or ponder on the meaning of life because they know what drives them.


This essay on ambition will explore the importance of having an ambition in life and gives tips on Having an ambition in life is the idea that you have something you really want to go after. This could be considered your dream(s) in life or your goal(s) in life. Ambition is something you really want to achieve. It’s often something that means something to you in a way that is hard to define in words.


An ambition is something you really want to go after. It is something that drives you. Ambition sees you through when things get hard or boring because ambition gives you energy.


When you have an ambition to achieve something, you often work tirelessly and diligently towards that because the ambition in and of itself is enough to keep you pushing forwards.


An ambition shows itself when you are faced with potential road blocks, obstacles, objections from others or the outside world, and yet you still go for it anyway realities of day-to-day life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Business Owners

Scoring in Cricket

புனித அந்தோணியார் முன் சொல்லும் ஜெபம்